Why Choose Trace Investigations
At Trace Investigations, Inc. we provide our clients with fact-finding and resource sharing to benefit each individual client with answers and information, in a work product designed to lead clients to wiser decisions and better outcomes. We serve regional, national and international legal and business clients that have special investigation and research needs in the state of Indiana.
As the business environment evolves and changes, your company’s human resource needs also evolve and change. Our employment background screening solutions create a baseline of excellence in accuracy and integrity to guide your hiring decisions. This focus is paramount to our company’s mission.
Our purpose is to eliminate doubt in fact finding, doubt that could jeopardize the outcome of a serious matter.
In background investigations that purpose serves to increase employee retention rates and enhance the caliber of your workforce.
Timely and Responsive:
- We maintain open and timely communication with our clients.
- We respond to your phone calls within 12 hours or sooner.
- We respond to emails by the end of the business day or sooner.
- We provide immediate updates if any outside factors will delay reports.
- Investigative and screening reports are delivered as requested.
- We update ongoing investigations and screenings regularly.
- The process of legal investigation and background screening demands a thorough work product.
- We believe that when it comes to our work, working smart is working thorough.
- We believe our work product is the measure of our success.
- We provide you with over 40 years of combined experience in employment screening and investigations.
- Our experience, attention to detail and technology changes allow us to provide you the support you need.
- We stay current on the ever-changing laws, recognizing the law looks back and technology looks forward.
- All our employees regularly attend continuing educational seminars to better serve our clients.
- We routinely conduct internal self-audits, as well as retain legal counsel for additional auditing and compliance best practices.
- Our team of experienced investigators, intelligence analysts and research specialists are dedicated to protecting our clients’ best interests.
- We perform our duties while maintaining high ethical standards and a professional code of conduct.
- We will operate within the law in all aspects of our endeavors.
- We operate in an honest and transparent manner with our clients.
- We will never deceive our clients about our abilities or the results of our efforts.
- We are committed to providing excellence and high quality services.
- We respect the needs of our clients and provide an investigative and screening process that ensures we represent our clients to the fullest.
- We have a passion for our work and are insatiably curious, which makes us good at what we do and drives us to excellence.
- We are a licensed and insured private investigative agency.
Our Work Product:
- We will carefully plan and execute every investigation and background screening; we do not take shortcuts when seeking client solutions.
- We provide our clients with a quality work product that communicates the facts in a concise and clear way.
- We will never succumb to quick and easy conclusions at the expense of accuracy and quality.
- Our reports are professionally written and formatted to include accuracy and completeness.
- Formatting and reporting for employment screening is consistent with mandated state and federal compliance regulations.
- Our reports will be ready for presentation to a trier-of-fact.
To eliminate doubt that could jeopardize the outcome of a serious matter please call us at 812-334-8857 for a FREE consultation. For employment screening, phone our direct line, 812-333-8830.